Sunflex SF55c and SF75c Aluminium Clad Timber Bifold Doors
Continuing on from the success of its smaller brother the SF55c series, the SF75c has been specifically designed to offer the best in insulated doors – thermally efficient, eco friendly bi folding door system with the beauty of a real wood finish to the inside to match your decor.
This door combines the thermally broken aluminium bi-folding doors system which blends in with rest of your windows, while the timber clad internally enables you to match the look of your room. You can therefore enjoy the benefits with the low maintenance, superior thermal efficiency of aluminium combined with the natural beauty and warmth of wood.
- One of the most thermally efficient folding door systems on the market with overall U-Values less than 1.0 W/m²k which will save on energy consumption
- Make more of the view – Revolutionary narrow sight lines (114mm) Slimmest composite folding door available
- Keeping the worst of the British weather outside – Triple gasket for finger cushioning and tight compression seals. The most weather tight folding door available
- Severely weather rated with weathered track and unbeatable reassuring test results.
- Extremely versatile to give you lots of options when designing your new extension – up to1100mm wide panels, 3500mm high, open in or out flush or weathered track option
- High security locking systems to protect you and your home – Mushroom locking into side jamb coupled with top and bottom metal shootbolt rods, excellent security
- Large range of timber types and finishes available along with moulded or plain internal timber profile choices allowing you to choose the best look for your project
The system may be folded to the left or the right, open to the inside or outside, and can have panels all folding the same way or split with a number folding to each side.